Express Scheduling Center
The Express Scheduling Message Center is an online tool that gives you an option to send us a simple message with basic contact information for our office to call you back within 24 business hours to help schedule your appointment.
Scheduling Your First Visit
What to Bring
- Please discuss the need for a referral to a Pediatric Neurologist with your primary care provider.
- Call our office to schedule an appointment date and time.
- The Express Scheduling Center is an online 24/7 convenient way to schedule and appointment. Give it a try!
- Review our accepted insurances and details of your healthcare coverage.
- As a courtesy, we have bilingual staff that can assist schooling appointment in Spanish and Portuguese. However, the caregivers will be required to communicate in English or bring a translator in needed for the medical visit.
- Please ask you primary care doctor to send records for our review (very important).
- A Referral from your primary care provider is required to confirm the appointment.
- Review your insurance policy to determine eligibility and which services are covered.
- New patients should arrive at the office 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment.
- Missing an appointment is unfair to other patients and hurts our practice financially. Please refer to our office policies for our No Show Policy.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany the child.
- Bring an english translator if needed.
- The appointment will only take place if your insurance is eligible at the day of services or you agree to take financial responsibility at the time of service.
What to Bring
- Referral from your child's primary care physician (unless previously faxed or mailed).
- Parent/guardian ID.
- Patient valid insurance identification card.
- List of current medications and dosage.
- Any recent test results related to your child's condition.
- Be prepared for a copay (if required) and to be financially responsible for services not covered by your insurance at the time of service. Review our Office and Financial Policies for more details.
Do you want to get a hold of us ? Use our Portal!
Golden West Answering Service
Neurology Children's Special Clinic has patterned with Golden West Answering Service to improve access to our patients, assist with appointment scheduling and relaying messages to our office staff.
Neurology Children's is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and their families. In order to ensure this goal, the following policies have been established. Please review them carefully as you will need to agree and sign them (within the Patient Portal) to be able to join our practice.